- Joins two sections of threaded rod by an easy "push-to-install" mechanism
- Can be easily installed at the end of a threaded rod, or to any existing male thread
- Plastic protection cap prevents dirt or structural coatings from obstructing the “push-to-install” mechanism
- Prefabricated assemblies easily lift and lock into place, helping to save time and money
- Works with slightly damaged threads and minor burrs on the threaded rod
|Static Load Safety Factor
|Rod Size (RS)
|Wrench Size 1
|Wrench Size 2
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.