- Easily installs from underneath the bar joist
- Easily installs on lower or upper truss chord of the bar joist
- Plastic protection cap prevents dirt or structural coatings from obstructing the “push-to-install” mechanism
- Prefabricated assemblies easily lift and lock into place, helping to save time and money
- Easy "push-to-install" design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Works with slightly damaged threads and minor burrs on the threaded rod
|Static Load Safety Factor
|Rod Size (RS)
||5/8" – 1 1/4"
|Wrench Size 1
|Wrench Size 2
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.