- Easy "push-to-install" design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Prefabricated assemblies easily lift and lock into place, helping to save time and money
- Multiple attachment holes support the use of either self-drilling screws or bolts, offering installation options for concrete, wood, and steel structures
- Lock nut can be finger tightened, locking the rod in place
- Integrated adjustment nut enables fine tuning the system height up or down
- Extremely useful in tight spaces where wrenches are difficult to use
- Conforms with Federal Specification WW-H-171 (Type 23), Manufacturers Standardization Society ANSI®/MSS-SP-58 (Type 19 and 23)
|Rod Size (RS)
|Hole Size 1 (HS1)
|Hole Size 2 (HS2)
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.
1.19 MB English