- Set in place through a drilled hole in the metal decking before the concrete is poured
- Eliminate overhead drilling into building structure – CADDY ROD LOCK Preset Anchors are cast in place
- Easy "push-to-install" design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Can be used in lower and upper flute installations
- Works with slightly damaged threads and minor burrs on the threaded rod
- Prefabricated assemblies easily lift and lock into place, helping to save time and money
- Plastic flange acts as insert locator when the forms are removed
- CADDY ROD LOCK Preset Anchors have a pending evaluation to AC446, Acceptance Criteria for Headed Cast-In Specialty Inserts in Concrete
|Rod Size (RS)
|Diameter 1 (Ø1)
|Diameter 2 (Ø2)
|Drill Bit Diameter
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.