- Allows for the quick creation, installation, and adjustment of multi-level trapeze assemblies
- Ready to use out of the box and eliminates the need for cutting and preparing sections of strut
- Easy "push-to-install" design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Integrated adjustment nut enables fine tuning the system height up or down
- Accommodates slight variances in rod-to-rod position of the trapeze
- No loose parts or special tools needed for installation
- Lock nut can be finger tightened, locking the rod in place
- Works with all accessories that fit standard A or C type strut channels
||C (13/16" x 1 5/8")
|Rod Size (RS)
||9/16" x 1 1/8"
|Ultimate Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.