- Allows for the quick creation, installation, and adjustment of multi-level trapeze assemblies
- Ready to use out of the box and eliminates the need for cutting and preparing sections of strut
- Easy "push-to-install" design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Integrated adjustment nut enables fine tuning the system height up or down
- Accommodates slight variances in rod-to-rod position of the trapeze
- No loose parts or special tools needed for installation
- Lock nut can be finger tightened, locking the rod in place
- Works with all accessories that fit standard A or C type strut channels
||A (1 5/8" x 1 5/8")
|Rod Size (RS)
||9/16" x 1 1/8"
|Ultimate Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.