- Allows for the quick creation, installation, and adjustment of multi-level trapeze assemblies
- Installs in strut profiles without the need to insert fingers or tools into the strut
- Easy "push-to-install" design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Integrated adjustment nut enables fine tuning the system height up or down
- Lock nut can be finger tightened, locking the rod in place
- Accommodates slight variances in rod-to-rod position of the trapeze
- Can be used to prefabricate assemblies which can be quickly pushed onto previously installed threaded rods
- Works with slightly damaged threads and minor burrs on the threaded rod
||A (1 5/8" x 1 5/8")
|Rod Size (RS)
|Wrench Size 1
|Wrench Size 2
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.