- Eliminate overhead drilling into building structure – nVent CADDY Rod Lock Preset Anchors are cast in place
- Nails hold the anchor in place during the pour and easily break off with a strike of a hammer once the plywood forms are removed
- Easy "push-to-install" design allows installers to simply push the threaded rod through the mounting hole, instantly holding it in position
- Works with slightly damaged threads and minor burrs on the threaded rod
- Prefabricated assemblies easily lift and lock into place, helping to save time and money
- Plastic flange acts as insert locator when the forms are removed
|Rod Size (RS)
|Height 1 (H1)
|Height 2 (H2)
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.