- Meets requirements of the Buy American Act
- Universal design allows one product to attach directly to concrete, wood, bar joist or I-beam adapters
- Integrated angle gauge easily displays brace member angle of installation
- Snap-off bolt head helps enable easy installation and inspection of seismic sway braces
- Works with 1" through 2" brace pipes to reduce inventory
- Low profile minimizes prying effect on concrete fasteners
- Meets NFPA® 13 as pre-qualified for seismic applications
|Hole Size (HS)
|UL Listed Load
|Standard Packaging Quantity
||Horizontal Capacity per Installation
Angle from Vertical
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.
1.19 MB English