- Meets requirements of the Buy American Act
- Universal design allows one product to attach directly to concrete, wood, bar joist or I-beam adapters
- Integrated angle gauge easily displays brace member angle of installation
- Snap-off bolt head helps enable easy installation and inspection of seismic sway braces
- Works with 1" through 2" brace pipes to reduce inventory
- Low profile minimizes prying effect on concrete fasteners
- Meets NFPA® 13 as pre-qualified for seismic applications
|Hole Size (HS)
|UL Listed Load
|Standard Packaging Quantity
||Horizontal Capacity per Installation
Angle from Vertical
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.