nVent ERICO Cadweld graphite molds are designed and engineered for thousands of connection styles and conductor combinations.
- Forms a permanent, low resistance connection
- Provides a molecular bond
- nVent ERICO Cadweld Exothermic Connections are rated with the same current capacity as the conductor
- Portable installation equipment with no external source of power required
- Installers can be easily trained to make nVent ERICO Cadweld Exothermic Connections
- Connections can be visually inspected
|Rebar Size, Metric
|Rebar Size, US
|Rebar Size, Canada
||50 mm² Concentric
|Conductor Outer Diameter, Nominal
||115 or 115PLUSF20, Sold Separately
||L160, Sold Separately
||B144A, Sold Separately
|Ease of Use
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.