EBC-133 Earthing and Neutral Busbars are used to connect multiple earthing conductors within a panel and can be used in a variety of different applications including switchgear and control equipment, electrical equipment, wind and solar power generation, data centers and in power distribution application.
EBC-133 Earthing and Neutral Busbar can be fixed using IRS Angle Support Bracket, DMH Metallic Spacer or DH Distance Holder and Spacer.
- Easy for the installer to add connections
- Clamps are fully assembled
- Clamps follow the screw vertically, making it quick and easy to mount the conductor
- Cut to length as needed
- Main terminal clamp available for thicker conductors
- Can be connected to IBSB25 Insulated Braided Conductor, MBJ Grounding and Bonding Braid, and nVent ERIFLEX Flexibar up to 9 mm (0.354")
- Quick and easy installation
- RoHS compliant
|Number of Connections
|Conductor Size, IEC
||(133) 0.5 - 16 mm² Solid
(133) 0.5 - 10 mm² Stranded
|Max Current Rating
|Thread Size (TS)
||3.32 ft lb
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.