Earthing and Neutral Busbars are used to connect several earthing conductors within a panel and can be used in a variety of different applications such as switchgear and control equipment, electrical equipment, for wind and solar power generation and data centers.
- Tinned aluminum bar allows for copper or aluminum conductor connections
- Use to connect several earthing conductors
- Chamfered holes allow for easy connections
- Tin plating is corrosion resistant
- Rigid bar
- Can be fixed using IRS Angle Support Bracket, DMH Metallic Spacer or DH Distance Holder and Spacer
- Quick and easy installation
- RoHS compliant
|Number of Connections
|Conductor Size, IEC
||(1) 16 - 35 mm² Stranded
(7) 6 - 10 mm² Stranded
(6) 1.5 - 6 mm² Stranded
|Conductor Size, UL
||(1) #4 - #2 Stranded
(6) #16 - #10 Stranded
(7) #8 - #6 Stranded
|Max Current Rating
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.