- “Hammer-on” design
- Securely holds conductors, reducing maintenance and improving wayside safety
- Quick and easy hammer-on installation
- Fits various rail profiles
- Does not require removal of the ballast material
- Multi-layer proprietary coating provides optimal corrosion protection
||Multi-Layer Proprietary Coating
||40 kg to 65 kg T-Rail Sections
|Rail Foot Thickness (RFT)
||0.31" – 0.55"
||0.53" – 0.61"
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.