- “Hammer-on” design
- Securely holds conductors, reducing maintenance and improving wayside safety
- Quick and easy hammer-on installation
- Fits various rail profiles
- Does not require removal of the ballast material
- Multi-layer proprietary coating provides optimal corrosion protection
||Multi-Layer Proprietary Coating
Cataphoresis and Polyester Black Treatment
||40 kg to 65 kg T-Rail Sections
|Rail Foot Thickness (RFT)
||0.31" – 0.55"
||0.81" – 0.93"
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.