- Meets ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) accessibility Guidelines Standards; 15" height minimum for "forward reach" from a wheelchair
- Quick, easy and efficient compliance to construction requirements
- Mounts inside (use mounting tabs) or under floor track
- Versatile positioning - independent of wall stud location
- Built-in far-side back support
- Reduces stocking different size brackets
- Accommodates additional brackets for multiple box and device mounting
- Mounts plaster rings for low voltage applications
|Stud Wall Depth
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent 's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.