- Glued rail clips eliminate the need to drill any support where the clips need to be fixed, respecting the support integrity and improving safety
- No tools needed; pre-applicated hard-bonding glue makes installation easy and efficient
- Resistant to corrosion-causing agents, including U.V., weather conditions, oil, greases, gasoline, solvents, rain and water
- Helps increase lifetime of attached cable, reducing total project cost
- Versatile base can accommodate different sizes of clips for different sizes of conductors and is usable for longitudinal or transversal cable applications
- Each kit includes one container of adhesive suitable for a 10.1 oz. (300 ml) dispensing gun
- Dispensing gun not included
||-40 to 199 °F
||1.0" – 1.2"
|Hole Size (HS)
|Number of Base Plates Included
|Number of Clips Included
|Clips Per Base Plate
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.