The Intersystem Bonding Termination (IBTB), part of the ERICO line of Facility Electrical Protection products, is designed to meet the requirements of the 2008 NEC® Article 250.94 “Bonding for Other Systems.” The IBTB is mounted adjacent to the meter base or service entrance equipment and is a convenient way to interconnect and terminate grounding conductors from telephone, CATV or radio and television antennas. The IBTB includes corrosion-resistant, stainless steel mounting hardware and is easily accessible for connection and inspection. The lay-in connection clamp (#6- #2 AWG, or 16-35 mm²) allows easy installation of the grounding electrode conductor in one continuous length, where possible. The polymeric base and housing is impact-resistant, UV-stabilized and meets UL® requirements for weatherability performance.
- Interconnects and terminates grounding conductors from telephone, CATV, radio and TV antennas
- Ideal for residential and small commercial applications
- Meets requirements of 2008 NEC® Article 250.94
- Accomodates five connectors for conductor sizes #14 Solid – #6 Stranded (1,5 – 25 mm²)
- Accomodates one connector for conductor sizes #6 Solid – #2 Stranded (16 – 35 mm²)
- Integral mounting base enables easy installation
- Includes mounting hardware
- Connects to grounding electrode conductor – does not rely on meter base enclosure bonding connection
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.