- Castings for use in static grounding systems of refueling areas
- Designed for simple installation with flush paved surfaces
- Standard pin connection
- Chain-retained cover plate
- Couple directly to 3/4” (nominal) sectional or extension rod
- LPC681 includes spring clip to secure the cover plate
- Listed to UL® 96
|Attachment Point (AP)
||Permanent 3/4" Ball Stud
|Spring Clip Included
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.