MBJYG Grounding and Bonding Braids are a reliable and convenient ground solution for applications that require flexibility and durability. Designed with halogen-free and flame retardant yellow green insulation, MBJYG braids are made with tinned copper ground braids and solid palms that are ready to install without any additional cutting, stripping, crimping or punching. MBJYG braids also do not require the addition of tin or crimped lugs and the proprietary manufacturing process helps optimize the electrical contact between each wire and helps eliminate moisture issues in the palms, helping prevent corrosion and extend the useful life of the braid.
- Complete range of earth/ground flexible connections from 6 - 25 mm² (11.84 - 49.33 kcmil) cross section and from 100 - 300 mm (3.937" - 11.811") length
- Integral palm, without tin or crimped lugs for superior electrical contact and tensile strength resistance
- Resistant to vibration and fatigue, reducing maintenance
- Provides weight savings, material savings and lower impedance when compared to similar lugged cables with insulation
- Ready to use out of the box, eliminates the need for cutting, stripping, crimping and punching
- Halogen free and flame retardant yellow green insulation
- Quick and easy to install
- Recommended by the EMC/EMI directives and less impedance than cables
- RoHS compliant
||UL® 224 VW-1
|Halogen Free Rating
|Nominal Voltage, UL/CSA/IEC
||-67 to 257 °F
|Hole Size (HS)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.