The LENTON QUICK WEDGE splice consists of an oval-shaped steel sleeve and a wedge pin. The sleeve is positioned around two very short overlapping steel bars. The wedge pin is inserted into a handheld hydraulic pin-driver and positioned on the sleeve. The pin is then driven through the pre-drilled hole in the sleeve and between the bars to complete the connection.
Coated reinforcing bar is used in place of plain reinforcing bars to protect against corrosion. Typical applications include bridges, parking structures, pavement, marine structures and repair work. LENTON couplers and mechanical anchors are available in multiple coatings to meet specific job requirements.
- Short reinforcing bar overlap significantly reduces concrete removal in retrofit applications
- Eliminates the need to custom cut and fit rebar to precise measurements
- Quick installations result in accelerated job scheduling
- Simple to use with only minimal training required
- Splice offers quick visual inspection
- Each package contains couplers, wedge pins and a spare grommet
- Multiple coatings available
||ASTM® A775/A775M and AASHTO M284
|Rebar Size, Metric
|Rebar Size, US
|Rebar Size, Canada
|Designed to Meet
ACI 318 Type 1 (125% Specified Yield)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.