- Provides a bracket for mounting low voltage Class 2 communication outlets
- Reduces bulges in the dry wall caused by plaster rings
- May be installed to the front or the side of the metal or wood stud
- Side support provides for a rigid installation
- Attaches with self-tapping screws or nails
- Works with wood or metal studs
||1/2" – 5/8"
|Hole Size 1 (HS1)
|Hole Size 2 (HS2)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.