- Provides a bracket for mounting low voltage Class 2 communication outlets
- Reduces bulges in the dry wall caused by plaster rings
- May be installed to the front or the side of the metal or wood stud
- Side support provides for a rigid installation
- Attaches with self-tapping screws or nails
- Works with wood or metal studs
||1/2" – 5/8"
|Hole Size 1 (HS1)
|Hole Size 2 (HS2)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.