- No sharp metal edges with plastic design
- Fast, easy way to install
- No installation tools required to secure bracket in the drywall opening
- Serrated interlocking system secures tightly
- Template points on brackets help eliminate multiple measurement markings during installation
- Recessed design helps assure flush mount of device
- Eliminates the need for electrical boxes on low voltage class 2 applications
||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
||1/4" – 1 1/4"
|Standard Packaging Quantity
nVent, nVent CADDY, nVent ERICO, nVent ERIFLEX, and nVent LENTON are owned by nVent or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. nVent reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
nVent products shall be installed and used only as indicated in nVent's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.com and from your nVent customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow nVent's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.