- No sharp metal edges with plastic design
- Fast, easy way to install
- No installation tools required to secure bracket in the drywall opening
- Serrated interlocking system secures tightly
- Template points on brackets help eliminate multiple measurement markings during installation
- Recessed design helps assure flush mount of device
- Eliminates the need for electrical boxes on low voltage class 2 applications
||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
||1/4" – 1 1/4"
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.