ERICO CADWELD applications for railway properties utilize the ERICO CADWELD PLUS F80 and the ERICO CADWELD F80 welding material alloys. ERICO CADWELD exothermically welded connections are engineered to provide a permanent, molecular bond that will not loosen or corrode, enabling connection of dissimilar materials. The connections are designed to perform for the life of the conductor and/or installation. The ERICO CADWELD connection has a current carrying capacity equal to or greater than that of the conductor and will withstand repeated fault currents without failing during operation. Once completed, installers can clearly ensure quality by visually inspecting the new connection.
- Forms a permanent, low resistance connection
- Provides a molecular bond
- ERICO CADWELD Exothermic Connections are rated with the same current capacity as the conductor
- Portable installation equipment with no external source of power required
- Installers can be easily trained to make ERICO CADWELD Exothermic Connections
- Connections can be visually inspected
- Mold Families LA and LE can be used with straight or offset lugs
||1/8" x 1"
|Conductor Outer Diameter, Nominal
||PB45 or PB45PLUSF80, Sold Separately
||L160, Sold Separately
|Ease of Use
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.