- Standard angle ladders provide easy changes in elevation
- Interchangeable components are easily assembled yielding labor-saving and quick installations
- CADDY PYRAMID bases provide superior load distribution and roof membrane compatibility
- Foam bottom offers low abrasion interface for better roof membrane protection
- Aluminum construction designed to withstand harsh environments
- Walking surfaces with serrated tread provides maximum slip resistance and drainage
- Compliant with OSHA, Cal/OSHA and ANSI® standards
|Number of Steps
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.