- Foam or rubber bottom offers low abrasion interface for better roof membrane protection
- Compatible with roof surfaces including single ply, bituminous, metal and spray foam
- Provides superior load distribution, even with varying rooftop surfaces
- Rubber rooftop interface ideal for solar panel array installations
- Mounting hardware pre-installed in bases
- Hot-dip galvanized and UV stabilized for long lasting performance
- Accepts standard strut channels
- Supports green building requirements; thermoplastic bases are made from recycled material and can contribute to earning LEED credits
||-30 to 130 °F
|Static Load Safety Factor
||A (1 5/8" x 1 5/8")
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.