- Tin plated for corrosion prevention
- Annealed copper eases the crimping operation
- Optimized sizes to the most efficient electrical conductivity
- Best mechanical behavior (vibration/pull-out); DIN EN 61373 Class 1B “Railway Applications”
- Markings on barrel for crimping
- Consistent material thickness, precise diameter and accurate cable fit; DIN46235
||240 mm² Stranded
500 kcmil Stranded
|Hole Size (HS)
||M2M or M2H/PKM2
M3H or M3B/PKM3
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.