- Battery-powered controller box designed for 600 connections with one set of batteries
- Requires no special batteries or charger
- Comes standard with high temperature lead
- Connects to the welding material ignition strip with a custom made, purpose-designed termination clip
- Sends a predetermined voltage to the ignition strip and initiates the reaction
- The PBPLUSCU control unit electronic ignitor is primarily designed for ignition of ERICO CADWELD PLUS WELDING MATERIAL, F80
- PBPLUSCU meets AREMA® C&S Manual Recommendations; Part 8.1.34, 2013
||Controller Box with Leads
||8 Standard AA Batteries
||0 – 130 °F
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.