- Easy-to-carry assembly that can be used on most common rail types
- Two shunt assemblies are available: “Hard” zero ohm or 0.06 ohm
- No resistor to fail: Product is pre-engineered to provide permanent 0.06 ohm shunting
- Tested to assure reliability of 0.06 ohm shunt
- Bright orange insulation on “Hard” shunt for high visibility and easy identification
- Cable welded to terminal clamp
- Hardened contact points on clamps bite through rust and scale
- Unique design assures positive contact and firm grip
- T-shaped handle allows quick and easy tightening by hand
|Rail Head Size (RHS)
||Hard (Zero Ohm)
|Number of Contact Points
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.