- Provides unchanging electrical resistance
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Easy installation, with minimum installer training required
- Simple and highly-portable installation equipment
- Equally usable on old, worn, or new rails
- Highly durable
Stainless Steel 302 (EN 1.4324)
|Bond Terminal Style
|Length 1 (L1)
|Length 2 (L2)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.