- Secures fluorescent light fixtures to the ceiling frame members
- Requires no additional chains, cables or slack wires attached to the fixture
- Helps strengthen integrity of the T-Grid system
- Holds in place against the force of standard fire-hose pressure
- Meets U.S. building code and electrical code specifications
- Also satisfies NEC® 410.16(C) positive attachment for secure fastening of luminaires (fixtures) complying with Building Code Reference AC184
- Reusable and cost effective
||One Standard Tapered 2' x 4' Fixture
|Standard Packaging Quantity
||25 x 4 pc
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.