- Allows side mounting of nut to threaded rod
- Reduces the need for threading compared to standard nuts and washers
- Ideal for retrofit projects, such as trapeze installations, where disassembly of the support system is not desired
- Works with slightly damaged threads and minor burrs on the threaded rod
- Reduces installation time up to 50%
|Rod Size (RS)
|Static Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.