- Includes flared edges to protect piping
- Rated for use with CPVC fire sprinkler pipe
- Positions pipe 1-1/2" (38 mm) off the mounting surface eliminating the need for wooden spacer blocks
- Can be mounted in both vertical and horizontal positions on concrete, steel and wood
- Meets the UL® 203 stringent upward thrust requirement
- UL® Listed as both a hanger and pipe restrainer
- Complies with static load requirements of NFPA® 13
- Includes mounting screws
- Can be used with 3TW backing nut on composite wood joist installations
|Hole Size (HS)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.