- Provides a low impedance equipotential plane to protect sensitive electronic equipment from transient noise
- Pre-engineered welded grid of 26 gauge copper strips reduces voltage differences between interconnected electronic equipment
- Welded connections do not deteriorate, corrode or loosen with time
- Can be easily field-welded to suit any size computer room
- Complies with IEEE® Standard 1100-1992
|Length 1 (L1)
|Width 1 (W1)
|Grid Spacing (L2 x W2)
||24" x 24"
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.