- Can be pre-fabricated prior to attaching box to the bracket
- Box locking tabs securely lock electrical boxes in place to prevent disassembly during shipment
- Mounts electrical boxes
- Mounts plaster rings for low voltage applications
- Easily identify mounting orientation of electrical boxes
- Feet on the far-side supports help prevent damage to the drywall
- Can be mounted to stud on all four sides
- Designed with two far-side supports for added stability
- Allows any box size to be used
|Stud Wall Depth
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.