- Can mount multiple boxes
- Notched and marked for easy identification and bending
- Improved design with stamped inch markings and pilot holes accelerates precise box conduit mounting between studs
- Pilot holes allow easy box attachment with a screwdriver
- Requires only a screw gun to install
- Can be mounted to face or inside of stud
- Adjustable for non-standard stud spacing
- Interlocking tab prevents accidental disassembly
- Unique, one-piece, break apart design
- Reduces movement of the box when used with flexible conduit, ENT, MC, AC or non-metallic sheathed cable
||15 3/4" – 25"
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.