- Prevents the ingress of ground water into and surrounding the inspection housing
- Waterproofing is achieved by enclosing an upper section of copper-bonded ground rod within a plastic pipe with seals located on both sides of the concrete pour
- The two plate-style flange serves to reduce pressure, which may occur from the capillary effect of water on the outside of the seal and inspection housing
- The flanges are intended to prevent water pressure from "popping" the inspection pit out of the concrete
- Delivered as a kit, including a 3.9 foot (1.2 meter) PVC pipe, to be adjusted to site conditions
||80 psi Max
|Working Load (F)
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.