Developed in 1988, ERICO CADWELD EXOLON connections represented a significant advancement in welded electrical connections for sensitive indoor applications like data centers, hospitals, and other clean room environments. The virtual elimination of smoke and a unique electronic starting system makes this an ideal solution for sensitive applications. Each ERICO CADWELD EXOLON package contains ceramic filters that produce an extremely low emission connection.
- Forms a permanent, low resistance connection
- Provides a molecular bond
- ERICO CADWELD Exothermic Connections are rated with the same current capacity as the conductor
- Portable installation equipment with no external source of power required
- Installers can be easily trained to make ERICO CADWELD Exothermic Connections
- Connections can be visually inspected
- Mold Families LA and LE can be used with straight or offset lugs
||1/4" x 1 1/2"
||500 kcmil Concentric
|Conductor Outer Diameter, Nominal
||XL200, Sold Separately
||XLL160, Sold Separately
|Ease of Use
|Standard Packaging Quantity
Pentair, CADDY, CADWELD, CRITEC, ERICO, ERIFLEX, ERITECH and LENTON are owned by Pentair or its global affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pentair reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Pentair products shall be installed and used only as indicated in Pentair's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.erico.pentair.com and from your Pentair customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow Pentair's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.